Indaba 2019South Africa Tourism Indaba 2019 was scheduled to take place from 6-9 May at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre (ICC) in Durban, South Africa, however, following the announcement that 8 May 2019 will be the date for the national elections, South African Tourism has announced it will reschedule the travel event.“We are currently exploring all viable alternative options in light of the announcement of the election date,” said South African Tourism CEO, Sisa Ntshona.“We also need to consult with our various partners and stakeholders and appreciate the understanding of our buyers, exhibitors and delegates who will now await a new date to attend Indaba.”“We know the importance of Indaba to the travel industry and want to ensure that we are still are able to provide a world class show despite having to change the date,” added Ntshona.Indaba is Africa’s biggest travel and trade show with over 7000 delegates from 80 countries attending last year’s event.
- Dead body placed in aisle for hours during flight
- Virtuoso Incubator chooses Explor VR platform for 2017 tech program
- Motorists must provide Traffic Police with an email address for fine notification
- Man charges stage disrupts inauguration of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro
- What you need to know about GMOs in Costa Rica