first_imgThe Argentine, who directed the subsidiary at the time, took over the first team. After a start as an interim coach, his first four wins made him initially worthy of continuing until the end of the season. However, that bad run of results at the beginning of March would curb its continuity … and the return of Zidane.Your exit. Solari led the first team a total of 32 games (among all competitions), with the following balance: 22 wins, two draws and eight losses. Madrid with him scored 71 goals (2.21 goals per game) and conceded 37 (1.06 per game). He hasn’t trained again since then, but he works for the club (Florentine he valued him in his speech-presentation-farewell: “We have not obtained results, but I have to thank his work, his professionalism and his loyalty to this club”). Now as ambassador of the entity participated in the opening of the 14th promotion of the Real Madrid University School and has attended acts of rocks. EI Madrid return today to the starting point of this second stage of Zidane as a white coach On March 10, 2019, whites traced a goal from Anuar to impose on Valladolid 1-4 (so many of Varane, Benzema -two and Modric). That victory served to forget a previous week in which the whites were eliminated from the Cup (defeat 0-3 against Barcelona), of the Champions (severe corrective to the Ajax, 1-4) and practically of the League after having fallen in Classic played in the Bernabeu (0-1). Despite the victory in the lands of Pucelan, Solari, coach of the whites, was dismissed the next day. His replacement was Zidane, the technician who had said goodbye in the spring of 2018 after having managed to raise his third Champions consecutive.That campaign had been complicated: the marches of Zidane and, above all, of Christian, added to the bad results throughout those eight months of competition made that campaign a true ordeal for players, technicians, managers and fans. At the exit of Lopetegui (It lasted five months in office), after fitting a very painful 5-1 in the Camp Nou, he climbed to Solari.last_img read more

first_imgAustralian Bernard Tomic courted controversy yet again when he fired lewd comments toward a heckler at the U.S. Open during his first-round upset loss to Bosnia’s Damir Dzumhur on Tuesday. (Former champion Juan Martin del Potro roars into US Open second round)Television cameras and microphones caught Tomic directing a number of sexually explicit comments toward someone in the crowd during the first set of his 6-4, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(0) defeat to World No.72 Dzumhur.The Australian, who was the 17th seed at the year’s final grand slam, later apologised for his comments but suggested he was forced into it by the heckling he had received. (Williams sisters act through to US Open second round)”He was just baiting me a bit,” Tomic, who cold face a fine from the International Tennis Federation for his comments, told reporters. “I don’t want to get into it. I apologise for what I said to him.”He definitely baited me the whole set for me to say that. But I do apologise. If there were people around that heard, yeah, that’s all I can say. (Eugenie Bouchard falls at US Open but legal battle continues)”I couldnt care less. I apologise right now if anyone heard around, but I directed it specifically to him.”The incident was the latest in a long list of controversies to affect the world’s 19th ranked tennis player.Tomic drew heavy criticism in May following his exit from the Madrid Open when, on match point against Fabio Fognini, he held the racquet by the strings and did not offer a shot to the Italian’s serve. (Kei Nishikori avoids first-round exit, Ana Ivanovic knocked out)advertisementThe Australian, who was nicknamed ‘Tomic the Tank Engine’ after accusations he ‘tanked’ — or failed to try his best — in a loss to Andy Roddick at the 2012 U.S. Open, then told a News Corp. journalist who questioned his actions in Madrid “would you care if you were 23 and worth over $10 million?”He later ruled himself out of consideration for the Rio Games after the head of the Australian team had warned him that his behaviour was being monitored to judge his suitability for the Olympics.In 2013, Tomic lost his driving licence for speeding and in 2015 he was arrested in Miami for trespassing and resisting arrest after a party.last_img read more

first_imgToyota is probably the least interested in battery-electric vehicles out of all the major automakers and in new comments this week, the company claimed that “nobody is selling electric vehicles at a profitable margin”. more…Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe the podcast.https://youtu.be/a80dwn_R-mcThe post Toyota: ‘nobody is selling electric vehicles at a profitable margin’ – wrong! appeared first on Electrek. Source: Charge Forwardlast_img