Tag Archives: 上海洗浴带大活服务

06Oct/20

Burleigh Heads reno shows you can mix the old with the new

first_img15 Bunyip St, Burleigh Heads.THIS stylish Burleigh Heads house perfectly blends the old with the new.Built in the mid-1960s, it was one of the only houses built on Bunyip St — most houses were brought in by truck.Owner Jonathan Milman could see the potential of the house as soon as he stepped inside the property four years ago.“I fell in love with it the moment I walked in the door,” he said. “It was bright yellow outside, with the most awful 1980s window dressings and odd floor plan when I purchased it in 2013.”15 Bunyip St, Burleigh Heads.The 34-year-old decided to renovate while retaining as much of the original property as he could.“This includes gorgeously rich hardwood timber floors, pressed Masonite (timber) feature walls, carved balustrade by the stairs and hardwood hopper windows.“The exterior retains the hardwood timber weatherboards, while I’ve added contemporary render below to separate the modern from the original heritage in a blending of the generations that I think worked quite well.15 Bunyip St, Burleigh Heads.More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North7 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa1 day ago“A huge amount of work has been done to rejuvenate the home,” Mr Milman said.“There is nothing more to do, and it is ready for one lucky family to move in.”The four-bedroom house has a relaxed beach vibe throughout. It features an array of living areas, pool and Bali hut.Mr Milman is planning to downsize and travel.The property is going to auction on July 2.ON THE MARKET15 BUNYIP ST, BURLEIGH HEADSAgent: Alison Danziger, @realtyFeatures: Fifth bedroom or media room, with integrated HD projector, freestanding bath, reading nook, freestanding bathArea: 647sq mAuction: 2pm, July 2, on siteInspections: By appointmentlast_img read more

20Sep/20

Van Gaal sees red over Smalling

first_img United were holding their own against their local rivals, but they eventually went down 1-0 thanks to a second-half strike from Sergio Aguero. City’s task was made much easier by Smalling, who received two yellow cards in eight minutes just before half-time. Press Association Smalling impressed against on his return from injury against Chelsea last week and he was playing relatively well before his two moments of madness at the Etihad Stadium. Van Gaal’s anger towards him is likely to have been heightened due to the fact that United are already severely depleted in defence. Marcos Rojo will join Phil Jones and Jonny Evans in the treatment room this week after he hurt his shoulder sliding in for a tackle in the second half. “He has dislocated his shoulder,” said Van Gaal, who ended the match with Michael Carrick and Paddy McNair at centre-back. “He won’t be available next week. We have lot of injuries in defence.” City launched wave after wave of attack at the United goal following Smalling’s sending off and the visitors finally crumbled when Aguero turned home Gael Clichy’s cross in the 63rd minute. City should have added more to their tally, but they suffered a bout of nerves towards the end of the match, when Marouane Fellaini and Van Persie had good chances to level. That did not matter much to Manuel Pellegrini, who was happy to see his team end their three-match winless run. “I am very pleased with the performance. It is always important to win a derby, especially against this Manchester United team which is a great team with great players,” Pellegrini said. “We played really well all the match except the last 10 minutes with less intensity but I am really happy about the result.” Pellegrini’s only gripe was with referee Oliver, who waved away several penalty shouts. The most plausible appeal came in first half injury time when Rojo kicked Toure as he was about to shoot from 10 yards following a masterful chip by Aguero. “It is unbelievable we didn’t get a penalty (for the foul) against Yaya Toure,” Pellegrini added. “It was not only a penalty but also a sending off because was the last man. “There were two others against Sergio but we are not talking about that.” The result will strengthen the argument of those who say City are now the best team in Manchester. This was their fourth successive win against United. The last time that happened was 44 years ago. Pellegrini’s men now trail leaders Chelsea by six points. United’s plight is far worse. United have four points fewer than they did at this stage last season, and Van Gaal has had a far easier run of fixtures than his predecessor David Moyes, who was sacked after 10 months. Van Gaal remains adamant he is taking United in the right direction though. “In spite of all the injuries we are very close (to the top teams in the league),” he said. “We were very close against Chelsea and we were today, but we have to make steps to improve.” Van Gaal thinks a spell towards the end of the match, when Fellaini spurned two chances and Van Persie drew a good save from Hart, shows his team have a lot of fight in them. “In the last 20 minutes they showed a will power that was unbelievable,” he said. “We could have scored. In the first half we gave the ball away too easy.” Louis van Gaal angrily branded Chris Smalling “stupid” after his dismissal helped City beat United in the Manchester derby. Referee Michael Oliver showed Smalling a yellow card for a cynical block on Joe Hart as he attempted to kick the ball down field from his hands. And the England defender slid in on James Milner soon after, leaving Oliver with no option but to issue him with a second yellow. Last week Van Gaal called Robin van Persie “stupid” for his goal celebration against Chelsea and this week it was Smalling’s turn to feel the wrath of his manager. The United manager, who had warned his players pre-match they must not get sent off, told BBC Sport: “In a derby you have to be careful – the second yellow card is a stupid yellow card. “As a player you have to control your aggression. “I didn’t see the first yellow but with the second, you know you already have a yellow, so have to handle it differently. I said that to the players. “You have to deal with that. You cannot do what he has done with the second yellow card. That is not very smart.” When asked whether Smalling had apologised to his team-mates, Van Gaal said: “He said it very humbly. You can only accept it. But nevertheless it was in my opinion not so smart.” last_img read more

18Sep/20

Australian players face choice with IPL set for UAE stint

first_imgSOME of Australia’s best cricketers face a choice between heading abroad for the lucrative Indian Premier League (IPL)  or staying home for domestic cricket, with the IPL expected to get the green light this week.The Emirates Cricket Board has confirmed it has received a ‘letter of intent’ from the Board of Control in Cricket in India (BCCI) to stage the tournament in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah between September 19 and November 8.The Indian government is expected to rubber-stamp the schedule this week, meaning the 17 Australians who hold IPL contracts now face a decision as to whether they seek No Objection Certificates (NOCs) from Cricket Australia (CA) or opt to stay and represent their state sides.Under ICC regulations, players require a NOC from their home board before they are able to take part in a domestic competition staged overseas.An NOC can be issued for all or part of the tournament, and there is precedent for players leaving the tournament early for international duty, as Steve Smith and David Warner did before linking up with Australia’s World Cup training camp last year.Typically the IPL is held during Australian cricketers’ annual leave period in April and May, meaning receiving NOCs is largely a formality.But the coronavirus pandemic saw this year’s IPL – the 13th season the competition has run – delayed.Now, a clash with Australia’s domestic season looms.CA is yet to release fixtures for the domestic summer, with the Marsh One-Day Cup and Marsh Sheffield Shield competitions typically starting in September and October respectively.How those competitions proceed in light of the health and border restrictions associated with the ongoing pandemic remains to be seen.The timing of the IPL season is also serendipitous for Australia’s internationals, with a six-match limited overs series in the UK reportedly to wind up by September 16. It is expected that three T20s will be followed by three ODIs.Under the latest health measures in the UAE, visitors who arrive with a certificate proving a negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours do not need to quarantine, with England and Australian players expected to share a chartered flight to the UAE from the UK.The 26-man preliminary squad Australia has named includes IPL top-earner Pat Cummins, who was bought by Kolkata for A$3.16M at the auction last December, and joins Steve Smith, David Warner and Glenn Maxwell as Australians on $1M+ deals.The 17 Australians involved in the IPL hold contracts that were worth a collective A$17.145 million at the time of the auction last December, but are now worth a touch over A$16M due to currency fluctuations.The confirmation of the IPL schedule could also cause repercussions for Australia’s international schedule, with T20 International series against West Indies and India currently scheduled for October, while players returning from the IPL are set to face a 14-day quarantine period on their return home – assuming current travel protocols remain in place.The KFC BBL is currently set to open on the same December 3 date as the scheduled start for Australia’s Test series with India in Brisbane, and international players featuring in the Big Bash will also need to quarantine, setting up the potential for a mass arrival of leading cricket talent in Australia after the IPL.Before that, however, Australia has a Test match against Afghanistan scheduled to begin on November 21 in Perth“At the moment, we’re scheduled to play Afghanistan in Perth and we’ll be doing everything we can to get those opening bowlers to the top of their run and get cricket back being played,” Cricket Australia’s interim Chief Executive Officer Nick Hockley said last week.“As we work through the different scenario planning and as we do real-time monitoring of the health situation and the restrictions, that will inform our planning.“If there’s a change to the current schedule, then we’ll be making announcements in due course.“Currently we’re planning to go ahead, but there’s a lot to work through and a lot that can happen between now and then.”Hockley said CA was mindful of ensuring any cricketers, Australian or international, would have access to “optimal” training facilities while observing quarantine requirements, and had been learning from the ECB’s set-up where matches have been played at Southampton’s Ageas Bowl and Manchester’s Old Trafford – both venues with hotels attached.“It’s unlikely that international travel restrictions will have lifted by time India are due to come into the country, so clearly there will be testing regimes,” he said.“The reality is we will be able to test people before they get on the plane and then it’s a situation of making sure we’ve got the quarantine arrangements in line with government and health authority protocols.“What we’re working on is making sure that, even within that quarantine environment, players have got the absolute best training facilities so their preparation for the matches is as optimal as it can possibly be.“Whether it’s a hotel on site, or whether there are hotels in close proximity to venues, creating that environment where we’re minimising the risk of infections and creating a bio-secure environment is the absolute priority.“There’s a huge amount at stake if we’re unable to do that.“Adelaide Oval has got a hotel (due for completion in September), and we’re obviously in discussion with all venues, but that does provide a facility not dissimilar to Old Trafford (in Manchester) or the Ageas Bowl (Southampton) where a hotel is integrated into the venue.”India has become a global hotspot for the coronavirus pandemic, and the IPL has been forced to be held outside of the country.The IPL was partially held in the UAE in 2014, while the entire 2009 season – the competition’s second – was played in South Africa, both times to avoid clashes with the country’s general elections. (Cricket.com.au)last_img read more

17Sep/20

WSOC : Orange still searching for go-to scoring option

first_imgSyracuse hasn’t had the luxury of leaning on one scorer to carry the offensive load this season. Instead, they’ve all had to rely on each other with a different person stepping up in each game.‘I think that it’s actually really exciting because you never know who can make an impact on our team,’ Alyscha Mottershead said. ‘We have a pool of great players, and the fact that a lot of people are contributing this year just makes us that much more of a threat because you can’t pinpoint one person on our team.’Syracuse has had a bevy of players step up when needed most this year. Out of the seven goals scored, six different players have at least one goal, and four different players have found the back of the net for their first career goal this season. Head coach Phil Wheddon sees the variety of scoring options as an advantage for his Orange (3-4-3, 2-2 Big East) team.The different scoring options make Syracuse a rarity in the Big East. Opposing teams can’t prepare for SU in the same way they do for teams that have one go-to scorer. Many of the Orange’s conference opponents have one star to control a game and get quality shots consistently.The two teams SU faced last week, Georgetown and Villanova, both have a scorer with at least six goals to lead their respective teams.AdvertisementThis is placeholder textWith games against Seton Hall and Rutgers coming up, SU will have the task of containing forwards that have found the back of the net six times.For Wheddon, the lack of a proven scoring threat is something the Orange has missed.‘It’d be nice to have that one person who’s going to get that one quality chance a game,’ Wheddon said. ‘But I’m happy to be in games, and I think from now we’ll have some more regular scorers.‘It’s always nice to have that proven scorer. But hopefully one will emerge.’SU has created plenty of scoring opportunities for multiple players all season, something that Wheddon says shows the Orange’s capability. Syracuse has outshot its opponents 110-86 this season.‘It just shows you the number of chances that we’re creating,’ Wheddon said. ‘We’re creating a lot of chances, and they’re from a lot of different people.’With the offense improving and generating more shots, that one scorer Wheddon is searching for may still emerge.As of right now, Tina Romagnuolo is the Orange’s top offensive threat and leading scorer with two goals this season. She tied for the team lead in goals last year with four and is the most likely candidate to become a proven scorer.Forward Brittany Kinmond said Romagnuolo is someone Syracuse looks for when it is in need of a quick strike.In addition to Romagnuolo, Kinmond said that SU has been working on getting the central midfielders more involved. It is hoped those midfielders can find some more open space in the middle of the field to fire on goal with shots from the outside.But Cecilia Borgstrom, who netted her first career goal in a 2-1 loss to Rhode Island, isn’t as concerned about not having an established striker.‘I feel I can trust everyone on the field,’ Borgstrom said. ‘And I know that when I pass to people they can do great stuff with the ball, so I feel I can rely on everyone.’By relying on every player, opposing teams can’t really determine which Syracuse player to slow down.Defensively for the Orange, Wheddon said that when scouting other teams like Seton Hall, he’ll stress that his players be mindful of Katie Ritter, who leads the Pirates with six goals. Opposing coaches can’t do that with Syracuse.That unpredictable SU offense is something Wheddon’s players have bought into, knowing that it could be anyone to score the big goal.‘I would say we have a multidimensional attack,’ Wheddon said. ‘It’s coming from everywhere.’dgproppe@syr.edu Facebook Twitter Google+ Commentscenter_img Published on September 27, 2011 at 12:00 pmlast_img read more