Tag Archives: 南翔老街还有女的吗2020

25Sep/20

Kalibo imposes ‘stricter’ curfew to fight COVID-19

first_imgAs of March 18,Kalibo listed 329 persons under monitoring. They are under self-quarantine intheir respective homes.(With a reportfrom Akean Forum/PN) Personnel of the Kalibo municipal police station conduct checkpoint on the National Highway in Barangay Estancia, Kalibo, Aklan on March 19. They also reminded the motorists to observe social distancing as one of the measures against the coronavirus disease 2019 outbreak. KALIBO PNP Personnel ofthe Kalibo municipal police station have started their 12-hour shifts to ensureits residents and establishments comply with Executive Order No. 31, which wasissued by Mayor Emerson Lachica. Kalibo policechief MajorBelshazzar Villanoche said the violators have been pressed with charges. KALIBO, Aklan –The stricter stance of Kalibo police in a bid to curb the outbreak of thecoronavirus disease 2019 resulted to the arrest of curfew violators in thiscapital town. He added thatthe police are convincing people to stay at home during the curfew hour as partof the community mitigation measures. The curfew hours will continue indefinitelyuntil further notice.center_img The 9 p.m. to 5a.m. curfew, which started on March 18, already caught nine people violating ithours after it was imposed. So far, norestrictions were imposed on essential chores during daytime such as healthappointments, restaurant and fast food pick-ups and grocery shopping. Businessproceeds as usual for banks, healthcare facilities, pharmacies, gas stations,shops, hardware stores and public markets since they have been permitted. “They shouldstay at home for their safety and only go out if necessary for emergencies orhealth-related reasons. The violators would be pursued aggressively in thecoming days,” he stressed. The curfewimposed forced local businesses; mainly the fast food chain, restaurants,malls, stores, and bars to close before 9 p.m. for the best interests of healthand general welfare of the residents. Some commercial businesses even adopted afour-day workweek for their employees while others temporarily suspended theiroperations.last_img read more

18Sep/20

France to try former IAAF chief Diack for corruption, money laundering – source

first_imgPARIS (Reuters) – Disgraced former IAAF chief Lamine Diack will be tried in France on charges of corruption and money laundering, a judicial source said, after a four-year investigation into doping cover-ups, extortion and bribe-taking in world athletics.The judges’ decision comes a month after financial prosecutors formally accused Diack and his son Papa Massata of a host of illicit practices over a period of years with the active involvement of international athletes and their federations.Money laundering alone carries a jail term of up to 10 years.Diack, who led the IAAF from 1999-2015 and was one of the most influential men in athletics, and his son have consistently denied wrongdoing.Prosecutors began their investigation in 2015, shortly after the IAAF’s ethics commission and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) uncovered evidence a Russian marathon runner paid 600,000 euros ($683,220) to cover up a positive drug test, allowing her to compete in the London 2012 Olympic Games.The prosecutors in their indictment highlighted what they describe as the “extremely complacent” attitude of the IAAF towards the Russian athletics federation. They set out the relations between a number of IAAF and national federation officials allegedly involved in corrupt practices.According to the prosecutors, Diack and his son, who oversees a sports consulting business called Black Tidings, solicited payments from athletes, either directly or indirectly, totalling 3.45 million euros (3.09 million pounds) in exchange for covering up positive doping tests and allowing athletes to go on competing.last_img read more

29Aug/20

‘Nothing has changed’ – Kevin-Prince Boateng says after Balotelli is racially-abused

first_imgGhanaian international, Kevin-Prince Boateng has said that despite constant reports of racism at football grounds in Italy, he does not intend to give up the fight.Boateng tweeted a video of the infamous incident in 2013 when he grabbed the ball, kicked it into the stands and walked off the pitch after suffering racist abuse while playing for AC Milan in a friendly match against lower league side, Pro Patria.“6 years later NOTHING has changed but we don’t give up! Let’s keep fighting ALL TOGETHER against racism!,” he tweeted.The incident came under a global spotlight with criticism levelled at Italian football authorities for failing to curb rampant racism in the Serie A and the country’s lower divisions.In a bid to address the matter, FIFA, which has itself come up for a lot of flak for not putting stricter measures in place to deal with racism set up a taskforce.However six years down the line, racism remains a major issue across Europe and particularly in Italian football.6 years later NOTHING has changed but we don’t give up! Let’s keep fighting ALL TOGHETER against racism! #NOTORACISM #prince10 #handmade pic.twitter.com/fXil7X2U3f— Kevin-Prince Boateng (@KPBofficial) November 4, 2019‘Shame on you’Boateng’s post comes after Italy international, Mario Balotelli, suffered racist abuse over the weekend as his side Brescia lost 2-1 to Verona in the Serie A.The forward kicked a ball into the crowd and almost walked off the pitch but he was eventually convinced to complete the game by his teammates.He responded by scoring Brescia’s only goal of the game, a stunner, late on.After the game, Balotelli thanked his teammates and fans who supported him and aimed a slight jab at Italian football authorities for their failure to clamp down on racism.“Thanks to all the colleagues on and off the field for the solidarity expressed toward me and all of the messages received from you fans. A heartfelt thanks. You’ve shown yourself to be real men, not like those who deny the evidence.”Balotelli posted a video of some Verona fans making monkey chants, stating that they should be ashamed of themselves.“The ‘people’ of this curva who made the monkey chants. Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you. In front of your children, wives, relatives, parents, friends and acquaintances…. shame.” Mario Balotelli responded to the racist chants by kicking the ball into the stands.His teammates and match officials convinced the striker to remain on the pitch. pic.twitter.com/vvzuY7oBHZlast_img read more